Vacation Bible School: EAGLE EXPRESS Flight 4031
Please register using the button below!
Vacation Bible School: Volunteers Needed
We are gathering a team of interested people to help with our summer VBS, planned for June 24-26. We need craft people, music, snacks, teachers and helpers. If you are a big idea person, we need your input now.
It’s time to reconnect with our kids and let them know how much God loves them and how much we love them too.
Interested? Please contact Jocelyn Snyder, VBS coordinator, email@example.com, or sign up on the sheets at either location!
Logos - What is it? How do we get it?
- Logos is a midweek intergenerational family ministry. A community of faith, ages preschoolers thru mature adults, where we all learn and serve, and pass on our faith from one generation to the next. Where two or more generations participate together in Bible study, Worship arts, Recreation, and Family time, centered around a fun and creative weekly theme. Where one generation mentors another. Where discipleship happens. Where youth lead out. Where what is experienced midweek translates over to what happens on Sunday morning in worship.
- If you are passionate about God’s Word, discipleship, having fun, leading worship, cooking, eating, building relationships- talk to Kathy about exploring having Logos at our church this fall. We will have our first training early this summer. Kathycramer374@gmail.com
For six weeks this summer we are going to have a family picnic and Bible Study on Fridays from 5-7pm starting July 2nd. Tentatively, it is scheduled to be held at Ann Green Park. This may change depending on whether the Health Department opens the pavilions back up for use. Our hope is also to provide basic summer favorites (hotdogs, hamburgers, chips, etc.) though it may have to be a BYOD “Bring Your Own Dinner” depending on the COVID situation.
- Food and fellowship will be followed up with a simple study every week. Lessons will not build. We plan on people missing a week here and there. But, if you’re available on any of those Fridays between July 2nd and August 6th, bring your family, your Bible, and come join us.
- Watch bulletins and Sunday announcements for updates
This will be our second annual chalk competition in the Yellow Brick Church’s parking lot. The date for this event is Sunday, August 29th from 2-4 pm. We will commence chalking at 2 pm with judging at 3:15 and winner announcements between 3:45 and 4:00 pm.
Kids for Christ
We are looking forward to starting up again in the Fall of 2021 with permission from the principal of Carrollton Elementary. The theme will be Fruit of the Spirit – love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. What great characteristics to pursue in our lives, especially after so much isolation over the last year.
- Mark your calendar for Wednesday, June 30. The national director, Shari Wall and Susan Webb will be coming to our church to do a time of training and encouragement as we prepare to relaunch Kids for Christ. Let Kathy know if you will still serve or are interested in beginning to serve the kids of Carrollton. Kathycramer374@gmail.com
Bridge Kidz Relaunch
We’ve officially relaunched Bridge Kidz for children ages 4 years old-5th grade! Each child will be provided with their own personal craft supplies as a safety precaution. Social distancing and masks required.
Previous Children's Programs
To watch our previous children’s programs, head to our YouTube channel playlists using the button below.