June 2, 2021 | Revised Protocol
Effective June 2, 2021
- Come to the service of your choice
- Front doors @ YBC will be open
- Masks are optional and acceptable – please respect everyone’s choice
- Parents – if you want your child to wear a mask during service or Bridge Kidz, please provide them with a mask and remind them to leave their masks on.
- If you are teaching in the Bridge Kidz area – please help protect our little ones. If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that you please wear a mask.
- Continue to use the registration sheets even after attendance cards are back
- Building is available for use as normal; each group must without exception sanitize all hard surfaces before leaving. Office must be notified about room usage.
In September 2021:
- Attendance Cards will be back in bulletins
- Begin passing offering plates/buckets
- Re-open Hospitality at YBC and TB
- Funeral Dinners will be available
- Children’s Sunday School will resume
These protocols will be revisited and if needed revised if a spike in cases occurs and to follow recommendations from the CDC and local health department.
Bridge Kidz Relaunch
We will be relaunching Bridge Kidz on Easter Sunday (April 4) for children ages 4 years old-5th grade! Each child will be provided with their own personal craft supplies as a safety precaution.
**Social distancing and masks required.
Children's Sunday School/Nursery: Not currently offered.
We are currently unable to offer Children’s Sunday School and nursery during our Yellow Brick Church services, however, we have spaces to be used as cry rooms.
Please be watching for updates and children/family programming here: www.yellowbrickchurch.org/children
July 16, 2020 | Updated Mask Guidelines
“You shall love the Lord your God … and love your neighbor as yourself” (Matt. 22:37–39, ESV)
During this pandemic, love for our neighbor is expressed in the ways we protect each other from getting infected.
In light of new directives from the governor’s office, Carrollton First UMC will be requiring that you wear a mask as you enter the church building. Masks may be removed when you reach your seat in the worship space. If for any reason you would leave your seat, please once again put on your mask.
We ask that you please look upon wearing a mask as an act of charity rather than an infringement of your rights.
June 28, 2020 | Re-Launch Date!
Our re-launch date is June 28, 2020. Please take time to review our Re-Launch Letter and Re-Launch Protocol, linked below.
Worship Space Walkthroughs
This video includes walkthroughs and narration of both Carrollton First UMC campuses. Pastor Kimberly explains the new layouts and protocols taken for the safety of our congregation when we relaunch face-to-face worship on June 28, 2020.
May 26, 2020 | Re-Launch Task Force
We have put together a 17 member Re-Launch Task Force, consisting of individuals from all three services to pray about and look at what needs to happen in order to be ready to Re-Launch, when the time comes. (We use Re-Launch rather than Re-Open because the church was never closed, our facilities are shut down, but the church is the people not the building). We do not have a date for Re-Launch at this time, but we are working to be prepared and ready when the day comes. The survey information has been immensely helpful in this process. This group will continue to meet and adapt as the CDC, Governor and East Ohio Conference shares pertinent information.
May 26, 2020 | New Tech Update
On June 7th we will be launching a new way to view our church bulletin for those participating from home and also to help reduce the amount of paper we pass around. We will be using YouVersion Bible App for our weekly bulletin- that will include announcements, order of worship, links to on-line communicator card and link to on-line giving. For help with downloading this app please see the linked video for a step-by-step tutorial.